Showcase your brand's unique look & feel
Axios HQ's Premium suite of branding and customization features offers you more control and creative flexibility over the communications you send. Below, we break down each feature and how they work.
- Logos and banners
- Branded colors
- Image layouts
- Card-level banners
- Font sizes
- Custom font
- Custom footer
Logos and Banners
Add your company’s logo or banner to your intro card.
To upload a logo or banner:
- Navigate to Settings > Design to access newsletter branding
- Select either a logo or banner
- Upload your image. Make sure the image aligns with a 4:1 ratio for a banner or matches optimal image specs for a logo. You can review the Optimal Image Specs here.
- Pro-tip: Use the ‘Preview Newsletter’ button in the top right corner to see how your banner or logo will look.
- Save changes ✅
To customize the colors of your newsletter, you can select one primary color, two secondary colors, and a background color.
To set your newsletter's brand colors:
- Navigate to Settings > Design to access the color options.
- Input your hex color code it in the designated text box.
- The primary color will be used for the title, buttons, polls, and block quotes and the secondary color can be applied to all other text within a card.
- You can also choose from four different background colors that are various shades of your primary color.
In the editor, you can apply colors to your text by navigating to the A icon in the toolbar and select from your color options.
To add a button, simply click on the plus sign icon in the toolbar of the Editor. A window will pop up, asking you to provide a title for your button and the link it should direct to.
- The button will automatically adopt your primary color and be center aligned.
You can create an image collage and use it as the featured image or include it within the text of a card. You have two image collage options to choose from: side by side or a 2x2 grid.
To use a collage as a feature image:
- Click 'Add image collage' at the top of your card and select your preferred option. Then, upload photos directly from your computer files.
To insert an image collage within your text:
- Click the photo icon in the editor's toolbar and choose the collage option.
- For the side by side collage, aim for image dimensions of 296px by 296px or a 1:1 width-to-height ratio.
- For the 2x2 grid, go for 298px by 170px or a 7:4 width-to-height ratio.
Pro tip: If you want to keep the collage for future use, don't forget to check the 'Save collage to uploads box.'
You can now use a banner or an image for a card headline. To do this:
- Add a feature image how you normally would, by selecting an image or collage at the top portion of your card.
- Then select the 3 dots on the top right of the card and click ‘Remove Headline.’
The feature image will now replace the headline and render as a banner at the top of that card.
There are three different font size options to create hierarchy in your card.
- To change the font size, navigate to the toolbar, select the "Tt" icon, and select the size that's the best fit.
You can also use a custom or brand font in the header and body of your newsletter. This font will display for all recipients' who have the font installed on their device.
- Please note: If the custom font is not downloaded on the recipient's device, a default font will be used.
To get your font added, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a chat with the following information:
- Name of custom font
- Do you want the font applied to the headline, body, or both?
- If a recipient doesn't have the font, which default would you like to use Arial or Georgia?
- Do you want the font turned on for a specific newsletter or all newsletters?
You can add a custom footer, including links to social media, etc.
To add a footer, please reach out to email@example.com with the following information:
- Text: Note whatever text you’d like to include, and separate the lines accordingly.
- Links: Let us know the anchor text (what the recipients will see) and the hyperlink (where they will be directed when they click.) As this could be easily confused with regular text, please bracket the links as shown in the example below! Something like [the text you’d like your recipients to read: www.hyperlinkexample.com]
- Social media icons: Indicate which (if any) of our icons you would like to use, and the address to the profiles they should link to.
- Newsletter: Let us know which newsletter series you would like the footer added
Once we receive this information, we can add it for your review, and will finalize it once everything looks good. We recommend that you send yourself a test newsletter to confirm the text and links are correct.
We're here to help you navigate the Premium feature suite and use it to make your comms more engaging!
- Reach out to your Account Manager or send us a note if you have any questions.