A step-by-step exercise to planning your HQ update
Welcome to your Getting Started Guide with Axios HQ. We’re so excited you are here!
To help you plan your next HQ update — or a whole new communication strategy — we designed a series of exercises to help you reflect on what you’re sending today and discover ways HQ can get you closer to your goals. By the end, you’ll have a blueprint for the first update you send through HQ!
Let's dive in to each step in the journey to getting started:
- Reflect on mission, audience, and goals
- Audit your current communications
- Evaluate what your audience needs to know
- Consolidate your essential communications
- Create the essential updates your readers need
- Radiate your new — or improved — essential communication
- Re-evaluate your strategy for each communication
Go deeper: Click through the links above to explore each step, or jump to the guide most helpful to you.